Letchworth Amateur Swimming Club established 1934.
Providing swimming lessons and coaching to the local community,
enabling swimmers to realise their potential.
- We aim for children to enjoy swimming and realise their own potential.
- We have gained SwimMark accreditation.
- We conform to ASA National Plan for Teaching Swimming.
RE-REGISTRATION FOR SPRING TERM 2019
Enrolment for existing members will take place on Saturday 5th January from 9:30am to 12:00 at the Brotherhood Hall, Letchworth.
This area of the web site is secure and allows the members to access their PBs and other swimming information.
If you would like access to the Members Login please contact the webmaster, Brian Plater using the e-mail address ? :
The following information is available in the secure area :
- Members Details
- Members Personal Best Times
- All the members times in one viewer
- Graphics Viewer for Members PB times
- Gala Reports
- A viewer for the club records
- Members Club Records
- Member Points
- Member Grades and Distances
- Members Flash Records
- Flash Target Times
- Explanation of Member Points
We have changed the order a little bit to try and make it easier to access and understand.
If you feel a different order or set of labels would be better please feel free to make suggestions.
For details of this terms schedule, please click HERE
For detailed information regarding Letchworth Amateur Swimming Club, please click HERE
We have been reminded that outdoor shoes are not to be worn poolside.
If you need to come poolside please take off your shoes or use the blue shoe covers found by the door or,
if you come in via the changing rooms, in the black bucket behind the lifeguard's chair.
last updated 8-December-2018 [New Format]